Michigan Sex Offender Registry Attorneys
Removal from the Michigan Sex Offender Registry
Due to recent changes in Michigan law, hundreds – if not thousands – of convicted sex offenders may have the chance to get off the Michigan Sex Offender Registry.
If you are interested in pursuing a removal from the sex offender registry, these are the steps you need to follow for our assistance:
1) Read our Sex Offender Registry Removal chart to determine your eligibility.
2) Complete the Client Screening Form, and be prepared to make a $90 non-refundable payment within 2 business days. Note: this payment covers only the initial time requirements needed by our Sex Offender Registry attorney to determine whether SORA removal is a possibility for you. It is not the fee for pursuing a removal on your behalf.
3) We will contact you via e-mail to process your payment. Payment can be made by credit card or certified funds.
4) 4) Once your $90 non-refundable payment has been made, you will be contacted to schedule your consultation appointment with our Sex Offender Registry removal attorney. This appointment can either be by phone or in person at our Lansing office.
5) At the designated time you will need to be available for the telephone consultation or come to our Lansing office for an interview with our Sex Offender Registry removal attorney. Should you decide to hire Kronzek & Cronkright to pursue a SORA removal on your behalf, your $90 non-refundable payment will be applied to future attorney fees.
This is a screening based upon information provided. If additional information would be beneficial to the consultation, we will give you our suggestions as to how you may obtain that information.
I am ready for the next step. I want to read the chart and determine my eligibilty for Removal from the Registry. -->